The 80 Years of Ballet Theatre of Queensland Archive is maintained by Ballet Theatre of Queensland (BTQ).
In these terms, the expressions 'we', 'us' and 'our' are references to BTQ.
We maintain this archive for the public benefit of preserving the rich history and legacy of BTQ, and to foster understanding and appreciation among the performing arts community from generation to generation. Both BTQ and this archive are maintained on a not-for-profit basis.
We have collected 80 years of photos, posters, programs and much more. Subject to these terms, we invite you to explore our history and add your own comments, memories and photos to this evolving history.
Acceptance of terms
If you access or submit material to this archive, you agree to be bound by the terms listed below and any other laws or regulations, which apply to this archive. If you do not accept these terms, you must not access this archive. We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this archive. Your continued access to this archive following that notification represents an agreement by you to be bound by the terms as amended.
Intellectual property rights statement
All intellectual property rights in this archive, including design, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and all software relating to this archive belong to us, are licensed by us, or are otherwise used by BTQ in administering the archive pursuant to section 200AB of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
If you are the copyright owner or subject of any material in this archive and do not wish for that material to be in the archive, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with full details and we will endeavour to address your concern.
You may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce (other than for the purpose of viewing the archive in your browser), store, modify, distribute, print, upload, display, perform, remove any credits, publish post frame within another website or create derivative works from any part of this archive or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this archive without our prior written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
This archive may contain links to other websites. The links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current nor be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you transmit to us. Any information that you transmit to this archive is transmitted at your own risk. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the archive, please contact us immediately.
You must ensure that your access to this archive is not illegal or prohibited by laws, which apply to you. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this archive updated. You should not act or refrain to act on the basis of any of the material on this archive without first satisfying yourself as to the truth or accuracy of all information given.
While we have no reason to believe that any information on this archive is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of that information, nor do we undertake to keep this archive updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you on the accuracy or currency of information on this archive.
Limitation of liability
We are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including, but not limited to, by our negligence) suffered by you in connection with this agreement or your use of this archive.
If any legislation implies a condition or warranty into these terms or states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and our liability for breach of that condition or warranty or failure to comply with that guarantee may not be excluded but may be limited, our liability for that breach is limited to: in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods; or in the case of supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
You indemnify us for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which result from your use of this archive, any information or material that you provide to us via this archive or any damage that you cause to this archive. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability for copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement and contraventions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
To contribute material to the archive, you must register. To register, you must complete your registration details in the manner described in the submission form. Registration is free but not transferable.
We reserve the right to terminate your contributor status at any time if you breach these terms.
If you are not registered, you may access the archive for reading purposes only.
By registering as a contributor, you agree to abide by the above terms, and the terms set out below.
- You acknowledge that any information or material submitted by you to the archive is and will be treated by us as non-confidential and non-proprietary and we may use that material in connection with the archive without restriction.
- When you submit material to the archive, you license copyright in the material to us and warrant that you have the right to do so.
- You will not post or transmit any material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity and you warrant that all material posted is your original work and not sourced from any third party.
- You will not contribute any material or information, which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, misleading, deceptive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or ethically objectionable.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person.
- You agree to provide current, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself as required under these terms.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising or promotional materials.
- Any material, which you post may be removed by us from the archive without notice at any time.
- You will not post any material, which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs, which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information or material which you submit to the archive, nor do we accept any responsibility for any use or misuse which you or anyone else make of information or material which you submit to the archive.
- We do not warrant that we will post your information or material to the archive. If we elect in our sole discretion to post your information or material to the archive, we do not warrant that the information or material you submit will be posted within a certain time frame or at all.
- You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our directors and employees against any claim by a third party arising out of a breach of these terms by you
Termination of access
We may terminate access to this archive at any time without notice. These terms will survive that termination.
Governing law and jurisdiction
If you access this archive in a jurisdiction other than Queensland, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
Acceptance of terms
By clicking the 'I Agree' button on the submission form you agree to be bound by the above terms.